poems

Wednesday 10 February, 2010

3 idiots....obsession is on

Once more landed in to 3 idiots…… well wats so nice abt this film..for me at least… was never a bright student if it came to grades. My physics lecturer cud never make me understand y steel is more elastic than rubber and hey I still do not know…..well may b I was never explained in rancho’s way lolz… I dint bother entering in to algebra as was never told y, a+b shud b replced by 2+3. Y shud I study trigonometry. Cud never recite like Chatur. Well from years I m planning to set up a sort of study place for kids and most probably it ll b in my ancestral village where I will try to educate them with models and play methods no recitation there….. All will be child’s play and they ll know y they r studying something for. Let’s c when it starts……..any helpers!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment please