poems

Friday 5 February, 2010

3 idiots

Was thinking to write something abt 3idiots. Though nothing new, my liking the movie, every Tom Dick and Harry has seen the movie and every one’s liking it. But I should admit this was the only movie in my life I was least prepared for ‘The End’ and when the film was over I was really a sort of repenting. Well I firmly believe some books and plays ve brought about big changes in the society. Neel Darpan in late 19th century gave direction to a strong peasant movement. And gave us the Rashtra Geet, vande matram. Though I don believe that computers and films have phased out the books; I think they can never do. I never found an intimacy to read an article or smthg on computer, which I do in a book. But certain films can give direction to youth if not at a large extant then at least a part. And in recent past some gd movies ve done so. Munna bhai can b an example. Though I had been believing in Gandhism even b4 Munna did it. And the film certainly has changed perception of many in a country where cursing Gandhi is a fashion. I hope 3idiots will b successful to leave its mark on society. Wat education we are giving the kids now days. They r over burdened. How many parents now days wish their kid to b wild life photographer and not an engineer if it wishes so? And hey… how many trained engineers, doctors and other professionals are working among less privileged ppl, away from the glitters of Gurgaon, Bangalore or Pune like cities if not silicon valley Europe and Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment please