poems

Sunday 28 February, 2010

Clashes of societies

       For heavens sake don’t misinterpret me as a bigot. A Hindu by birth I’ve equal place for all religions. I believe firmly they are all one. I never visit a place of worship as a routine, as I know He is every where. I don’t sit and pray to help the sun rise and set, as I think that He wants submission and not the flattery. But I close my eyes and touch my forehead when ever I pass a temple, mosque, gurudwara or any other place of worship, but again this is not binding to me. God is mine and I am his. Oh God! I know, you don love them who leave their job to sit and chant Your name neither you love those who pray morning and evening but lie whole day, cheat whole life and betray every one who trust them. And hey I know You never love these religious frenzy so called followers of faith who have always sowed the seeds of hatred in the form of conversion, defiling others sacred places, disrupting others from professing their religion and burning public property to save the “Honour” of their God and god men. Country, particularly north India, has not yet recovered from the hoogliganism that followed Jesus’ picture, another spree of burning the buses and destroying Govt. property started and the cause being almost same. Filing of fresh charges against Sant Gurmeet Singh Ram Rrahim of Dera Sachcha Sauda by CBI in a murder case.
       Human society is always changing from Abraham, Buddha, Mahavir Swami, Christ, Zoroaster, Paigamber Mohammad, Nanak…. They all came to cleanse the society, to show the people, the correct path, the true faith and what happened finally they had a large following and the followers fight with each other to prove whose faith is great. And some modern avtaras like Swaminarayan, Nirankaris, Jai Gurudev, Asaram, Gurmeet Singh Ram Rahim, Satpal Maharaj …… oh list is long. They ve their followers, to argue with each other, to fight, to burn public property and so on. Each faith finally ends up with the same evils which it sought to remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment please